Warning: Last items in stock!
|Rated Thermal Output (RTO)||14|
|Maximum quantity of combustibles (kg/h)||33.1|
|Waste gas temperature (°C)||380|
|Pipe diameters ø (mm)||160|
|Dimensions H/W/D (cm)||46 x 55 x 96|
|BimSchV Stufe 1:||ja|
|BimSchV Stufe 2:||ja|
This indoor hot air oven is ideal for heating the industrial workshop, production hall, drying or warehousing, but due to the excellent performance and aesthetics with laser cutting machines and CNC press brakes is also suitable to create the thermal comfort in shops and commercial buildings.
Large loading and ash doors provide easy access to the interior and allow burning even with very thick logs. The large combustion chamber of 45x45x85 cm can be charged with wood to keep the stove running for several hours, without the hassle of reloading, and the flame diverter installed limits the escape of hot exhaust gases into the chimney. This increases fuel efficiency, reduces costs and reduces the frequency of loading.
Efficient and quieter fans with a diameter φ = 250 mm and output of 1700 m3 / h force the air between the core of the steel sheets with a thickness of 6 mm, 8 mm and steel cladding 1.5 mm and pass them to the three drains with a diameter of φ = 100 mm.
Other furnace properties:
- Controller for control of furnace control fluid
- Stacking and ash door with dimensions 450x300 mm with ceramic cord,
- Oven completely covered with a jacket
- Excellent thermal dynamics through design that results in the shortest possible time in heating the furnace upwards
- exchangeable grate
- Cover with certified heat-resistant paint,
- dimension of the chimney connection φ = 160mm,
- solid and aesthetic design,
- Outside dimensions W x D x height approx 46x55x96cm
- temperature controller for controlling the oven operation,
- boiler plate # 6mm and 8mm P265GH,
- Innovative furnace construction for the most efficient recovery of warm air,
- The most efficient and quiet fan 1700 m3 / h,
- High quality replacement grid,
- Flame deflector reduces fuel consumption by 30%,
- The oven is completely enclosed,
- very aesthetic appearance,
Space heating meets the requirements of standard PN-EN 13240: 2008, EN 60335-1: 2012; PN-EN 603
Requirements and research, in line with the EU Construction Products Directive (89/1 06 / EEC)